Re: mlm node seedfile discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mlm node seedfile discovery
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:47:18 -0400

No.  There is no mechanism for MLMs to discover nodes outside their own subnet.
But you can add nodes outside that subnet for the MLM to monitor after they have
been discovered by altering the collection rule governing that MLM.   Recent
appends by Leslie Clark covered this process.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS.COM> on 10/14/99 05:30:08 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>