Re: ifInOctets....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ifInOctets....
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:22:40 PDT
Thanks but I don't think that helps with my question. I think that this is
manner how the value is created. I am interested in what snmpCollect is
snmpgetting every 30 seconds, i.e. is it an average over the 30 senconds or
simply the octets/second at that instant in time??

Any information appreciated.

Gord Michaels.