transferring maps between netview/nt and netview/sun

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: transferring maps between netview/nt and netview/sun
From: OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:32:38 -0400
Environment: Netview 5.1, Framework 3.6, sun os 2.6

I believe this question has come up before, but i couldn't locate mention of
it - is it possible to copy over my netview/nt topology maps (those residing
in the database/openview directory) to my netview/sun platform?  Any adverse
consequences?  What steps, if any, do I perform on my netview/sun machine
following the copy? (eg, ovw_verify, etc.)  Thanks in advance,

Oliver Grant
Performance Engineering Corp.