AW: AW: IP Status Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: AW: IP Status Question
From: howard <howard@howard-allison.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:11:01 +0200
Hi James,
It works with nvdbimport - I was using an enum value(5) instead of text at
first, the right way was simply the value 'Unmanaged'(without the
quotes).The actual symbol status doesn't interest me very much, this is
about a collection where only newly discovered managed workstations show
up, and they should all be unmanaged(and then disappear from the
collection). To this point, I've only done it with one workstation, the
number of managed maps still shows up as 1, and I'd like to see that go
away at the next mapsync before I automate the process :)
Thanks,
Howard Allison
Softcom Consulting
Vienna, Austria