Re: nvpage

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvpage
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:02:01 -0500
5.1.2 has to be ordered from swdist@tivoli.com because it is way too big too be
downloaded.  Send them a note with your name and customer number and the address
to ship to.

Your description of the pager issue has me rather puzzled.  How are you kicking
off the pager?  As an automatic action from a trap?  Are you doing it  in a
script or how?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Boulieris, Arthur" <Arthur.Boulieris@NZ.UNISYS.COM> on 11/04/99 05:40:30 PM