Re: For your amusement ...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: For your amusement ...
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:30:47 -0600
I respect your knowledge of NetView.  I'm sure you're the best.
You must work with it full-time.  I do not.  I have to manage
to get by part-time.  So my knowledge and experience is limited.

I won't apologize for asking questions.  I do not know everything.
I do regret that you find this disturbing.

I will UNLIST from this server to make you happy.

I do want to thank those of you that help others and don't let it
disturb you like James Shanks.

Thanks,

Larry