Re: Y2K Early Warning

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Y2K Early Warning
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:33:06 -0500
I'll be watching (hopefully NOT from a customer site... ) Who goes first?
Australia?
It might be a good way to weed out the y2k vs NOT y2k issues that come up
coincidentally around that time....

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 11/08/99
11:28 PM ---------------------------

Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM> on 11/08/99 01:02:30 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:
Subject:  Y2K Early Warning

A general question for the group.   Since there are Netview installations
world wide and some countries will enter the New Year many hours sooner is
there any thought to those people providing some early feedback if they
encounter problems or not with their Netview installations?   We don't
anticipate any problems, but would like to be prepared and thought this
forum could provide a means of communicating any issues.   What do others
think?