Re: Measuring with NetView (NT topology database)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Measuring with NetView (NT topology database)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:44:07 -0500
Zoltan, did you figure this out? I'm not worth much on the NT version, but
thought it kept the topology, realtime, in a database just as it does the
events.
It is a diffrent dataset than the events, though. I believe the status is
kept with
the topology.  Ask again if this is not right or it is not what you are
looking for.

Dear Forumers,
I hope the question is not to basic...
Is there any possibility to monitor and to save (in a database) the current
state (e.g. every 5 min.) of net-components with NetView? I can see only
the
events in my database, which is at the moment MS-Access.
I needed this to report the status of the systems.

                        Thanks for help, Zoltan