Re: Trapgend Daemon Not Starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Trapgend Daemon Not Starting
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:46:20 -0500
Trapgend?  He is a smux peer and I would look in the snmpd.log to see what is
going on there as well.  snmpd is up, isn't it?

But trapgend has nothing to do with communication server.  You don't mean
tralertd daemon, do you?  He would most definitely have a comm server dependency
because Service Point does.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Ardino, Frank J" <Frank.Ardino@CIGNA.COM> on 11/16/99 09:05:12 AM