Re: Trapgend Daemon Not Starting - FIXED

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Trapgend Daemon Not Starting - FIXED
From: "Ardino, Frank J" <Frank.Ardino@CIGNA.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:33:00 -0500
That was it! I was missing the line from the snmpd.conf. Now the date of the
file was the same date I upgrade/migrated to comm. Server ver.5.
I guess the line  was deleted during the install process. ???
Trapgend has been running on my systems forever.

Any way it's fixed, thanks everyone for your help.

Thanks,

Frank J. Ardino III
CIGNA Corp.
Distributed Operations Center