Re: NV backup on regular basis

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV backup on regular basis
From: Sean Davidson <sean.davidson@MAIL.PUBLIX.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:12:38 -0500
Sysback is a life saver here. You get a bootable tape that can restore all
your filesystems and data. If you've got sysback, I'd be happy to post a
script that will run the backup (by volume group), including bringing down
Netview EUIs/daemons and CiscoWorks daemons. We run full weekly backups with
this utility via cron.

Thanks,
Sean Davidson

Sr. Network Systems Engineer