Re: Symbol Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Symbol Question
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:44:02 -0500
Was this symbol on the map BEFORE you did all this?  My notes indicate that the
symbol is assigned at the time it is added to the map and not updated.  You
would have to delete and rediscover these devices (you could make a
collection/smartset of them first to make that easier) to get them to have
different symbols.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mythili Kannan <mythili_kannan@YAHOO.COM> on 11/23/99 03:19:49 PM