SV: wrong subnet mask being report by NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SV: wrong subnet mask being report by NetView
From: Eirik Tysse <eirik.tysse@DNB.NO>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:10:03 +0100
Philip,
If I understand you right, we had the same problem with some nodes a while
back.
We also found it strange that Netview didn't get the right subnet mask, even
if the boxes may have had the wrong subnet mask when first connected to the
network.
Anyway, deletiing and redescovering (or manually adding) the objects did the
trick.

(Enterprise 10000 Solaris 2.7, NV 5.1.1 Framework 3.6.1)

Regards,
Eirik Tysse
Den norske Bank
Networked Systems Management

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.