Re: Flat file DB --> RDBMS

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Flat file DB --> RDBMS
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:43:23 -0500

Alain -

Read the NetView Database Guide.  There is no substitute for that.   You have it
on-line if not in hard copy.  If you haven't installed the Database component
then you will not have any scripts.  You must use these to set things up.  And
read the man page for ovtopoconv.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes@FORTISBANK.COM> on 12/06/99 12:06:42 PM