Re: Unknown Object Status

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Unknown Object Status
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:20:30 -0500
Steyland -

You will have to give us all more information.  What are these objects?  Nodes?
Interfaces?  How did they get on the map in the first place?  Did you add them
by hand or loadhosts?   When you right-click on them you get a context menu and
one of the things you can select is Object Information.  What does that say
about them?  What sort of map are these objects on -- top level IP Internet,
network or segment submap, or what?    If you drill down on these objects do
they have submaps?  If so, what is in them?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Seldom Seen <smokew@HOTMAIL.COM> on 12/15/99 09:02:03 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>