Re: Unknown Object Status

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Unknown Object Status
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:47:49 -0500
OK, so netmon must have found these objects once.  But let's see if I understand
what you said erlier.  You can do a command line ping on the interface and it
works, and you can do a command line snmpget on the node and it works, but they
are still blue?   Is that right?  What happens if you try a ping or demand poll
from the GUI?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Steyland White <smokew@HOTMAIL.COM> on 12/15/99 11:19:52 AM