Re: Monitoring systems reloading...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Monitoring systems reloading...
From: Steve Francis <steve.francis@COMMSERV.UCSB.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:04:43 -0800
Good idea.  That works. Thanks a lot.

(Although now I've run into MLM no longer allowing monitoring of the default
route
instance of the nexthopentry in the route table mib for "changes", which I was
using
to see if the default route changed on certain routers.  Rather than beat
against IBM
for a long time, I'll just write my own cron jobs to do this.)