Re: CW2000 - Resource Manager Essentials (RME)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CW2000 - Resource Manager Essentials (RME)
From: Alek Barsky <abarsky@RCI.ROGERS.COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:39:47 -0500
I would recommend an upgrade.
There is RME 2.2 and CWSI 2.4 available now.
CWSI 2.3 was a resource hog. You will be much happier with new version
as I am now.
As per your problem.
I had problems installing RME as well.
The problem was related to perl in my default PATH settings.
I made sure that all environment variables were unset for the shell
that I was doing installation from.
Thanks