Re: Discovery of web management of 3Com devices.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Discovery of web management of 3Com devices.
From: "Matthew Moore (DSL AK)" <MattM@DATACOM.CO.NZ>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:10:45 +1300
My OID values were actually slightly wrong (I cut and paste from Arjens
post, but I'm assuming that these OID's below are what you meant). The
following is from oid_to_type:

1.3.6.1.4.1.3.1.1.98:IBM:Unknown:            # NetView symbol for IP
Forwarding nodes with an unknown sysObjectId
1.3.6.1.4.1.3.1.1.99:IBM:Unknown:            # NetView symbol for nodes with
an unknown sysObjectId

Regards,
 Matt Moore