Re: CiscoView and NetView/AIX 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoView and NetView/AIX 5.1.2
From: Steve Thornhill <steve_thornhill@UK.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:35:00 +0000

I believe, but it has been a while since I played with it, there are a couple of
places in CW2000 where you can set default community strings. One way of
accessing the config was through the CW gui map. I believe it lets you know
where it stores the config file. A restart may be necessary to pick up the
changes.

Steve Thornhill - IBM ETC
Int - 255104
Ext - 01705 565104