CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2
From: Anthony Yen <tyen@NETCOM.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:57:23 -0500
The last time I worked with CiscoWorks and NetView as with the
previous revs of both packages.  As I recall, after adding
CiscoWorks, NetView's discovery process would automatically recognize
Cisco devices and assign Cisco bitmaps to the corresponding objects.

Now, I see that CiscoWorks 2000 appears to be almost an entire
rewrite, and I cannot determine whether or not this desireable
modification of NetView's discovery process has stayed.  Can someone
out there please confirm for me that discovery works as desired?
Thanks.
---
Anthony Yen                                     Crestone International, LLC
Tivoli Certified Consultant                     (888) 247-4384