Re: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:14:26 -0600
Anthony Yen wrote:

> The last time I worked with CiscoWorks and NetView as with the
> previous revs of both packages.  As I recall, after adding
> CiscoWorks, NetView's discovery process would automatically recognize
> Cisco devices and assign Cisco bitmaps to the corresponding objects.

Anthony,

There are some bitmap files that are incorrect.   Cisco knows about it and is
correcting them.  Meanwhile, you'll have trouble starting the map - you'll get
error messages about these.

Attached is a compressed tar file with corrected bitmaps.  These go in
/usr/OV/bitmaps/C

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer@tkg.com
The Kernel Group              | Distributed Systems Management