Re: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2
From: David Kretzmer <dkretzme@AHOLDUSA.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:24:45 -0500
Anthony,

Our implementation is AIX only.  However,  Cisco's management products are
always released on Solaris first
so they are generally ahead on releases and fixes.  I'm not sure how Netview on
Solaris handles 3rd party apps.

Regards,

Dave Kretzmer
Ahold Information Services - Enterprise Systems Management

Anthony Yen <tyen@NETCOM.COM> on 01/12/2000 08:14:04 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>