configure problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: configure problem
From: Philip_Guerra@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:13:03 -0600
Env:
TMR Server:  Sun 450 running Solaris 2.7, TME 3.6.2
Netview Server:  Sun 250 running Solaris 2.7, TME 3.6.2

I needed to reinstall my Netview box in a new TMR (specs above).  Everything was
running fine in the old TMR which was at TME 3.6.1.  Netview installed OK, and
appears to be running OK but I am unable, from the TME desktop, to configure the
notmon daemon to use a seedfile for discovery.  When running a wchkdb -u, I get
serveral errors but don't know where to start looking.  The output of wchkdb -u,
odadmin odlist, and vdisp -hiv are attatched.  The ip's have been x'ed out.

(See attached file: wchkdb.out)(See attached file: vdisp.txt)(See attached file:
odad_odlist.txt)

Regards,
Philip