Re: Réf. : Re: CW 2000 integration utility

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Réf. : Re: CW 2000 integration utility
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:01:33 -0500
Well, so far as I know, and I have participated in many discussions of what are
product plans are, Tivoli is producing no such utility.  I think you may have
misread the Cisco announcement.  But even if not, you should contact you Cisco
marketing folks (why do people always ask us what Cisco is up to??) and ask
them.  Or open a problem to Cisco and get them to clarify the stuff they put on
their web site.  Tivoli is not responsible for what Cisco says or does.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support