Re: Rulesets offered in Webbrowser

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Rulesets offered in Webbrowser
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:29:58 -0500
 Sorry but what you see is what you get.  Your only options, as I see it, are to
tell the new users to use just forwardall.rs and that's it, or to move your
other rulesets out of /usr/OV/conf/rulesets and deal with that complexity as the
administrator.   Rulesets in ESE.automation should be fully-qualified so the
path does not matter.  But you will have more trouble editing them, as you will
have to set the location filter on open.

As for rulesets remaining active, that also would be part of the design, and if
you want that changed you may call Support and have a formal change request
opened or you may send an informal note to netview@tivoli.com.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Sylvia Koch <sylvia.koch@EMPRISE.DE> on 01/21/2000 05:00:06 AM