Re: Lobotomy

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Lobotomy
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:49:09 -0500
Well, for starters, be a little more specific.  What exactly is going to change?
Hostname?  IP Address?  Are you going to make changes to this machine or install
on another one?
If all that's changing is the IP Address of the box then it should be relatively
easy to do, and you probably don't need to blow away the databases.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Steve Stamper <sstamper@FOREMOST.COM> on 01/24/2000 02:13:29 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>