Re: nvs_isClientAuthorized

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvs_isClientAuthorized
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:17:40 -0500
Looks like nvsecd is not running.  All NetView commands on UNIX check security,
even if you have it turned off, and they will give you that message unless
nvsecd is running to tell them that secuirty is OK or turned off.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Phat D Doan <pddoan@REGENCE.COM> on 01/28/2000 12:59:55 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>