Re: nvs_isClientAuthorized

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvs_isClientAuthorized
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:22:40 -0500
I hit this last week. Security is on, but the nvdbimport and nvdbformat
commands
are not, by default, configured in the srf files. You have to add them. I
think it is in
the file /usr/OV/security/Domains/registration/OVWcmds. Once you add them
that file, you can configure security to allow the particular user to
execute them
(with nvsec_admin). You have to stop/start nvsecd for it to take effect.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on 01/28/2000
01:17:40 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>