Re: Reg Bandwidthutilhdx Mib - Netview NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Reg Bandwidthutilhdx Mib - Netview NT
From: "Matthew Moore (DSL AK)" <MattM@DATACOM.CO.NZ>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:58:53 +1300
When you select 'Schedule snmpcollect data to delete' Netview creates a
snmpodump scheduled command. Selecting 'do no schedule database purging'
should remove the scheduled entry. Run "at" from the command line to see if
there is still a snmpodump entry. If it is still there, you can safely
delete it by running "at x /delete" where x is the ID of the snmpodump
entry.

Regards,
 Matt Moore