Re: Remote Access / Web Access

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Remote Access / Web Access
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:33:45 -0500

Well, the desktop people will have to settle for locking the display rather than
logging out if you want remote access using the web client.  This restriction
exists in V6 also and is not likely to change soon.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Patrick McNeil <patrick_mcneil@YAHOO.COM> on 02/08/2000 03:00:14 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>