Re: snmpcollect not collecting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpcollect not collecting
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:33:41 -0500
Larry, just in case you are still having trouble with this, and your box is
multiprocessor, and you missed this information.  Then there is also the
information that the function to graph collected data only shows data since
the last start of snmpcollect. For longer-term reporting of data we have
been
told, at least in the past, that we should access the data outside of
Netview,
possibly through the Tivoli Decision Support product using the Netview
Decision Support Guides. Netview for Unix does this differently, and you
can graph all collected data forever if you want.

Detroit
========== repost of old information ===========================

Mark Sklenarik <Mark_Sklenarik@TIVOLI.COM> on 12/04/98 12:42:12 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>