Re: Netview Paging

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Paging
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:57:24 -0700
James ... thanks for the response.   I now understand that part of the
paging process.   I did as you suggested , but the queue file would not
write to the warm file.    It appeared that there was a ghost paging
process running that was screwing things up.   The only way we could kill
it was thru a server reboot and that appeared to cure things.  Thanks
again!

 (Embedded
 image moved   James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
 to file:      2000/02/25 12:31 PM