Re: What Cisco MIBs should NetView include?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: What Cisco MIBs should NetView include?
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@FORTISBANK.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:19:50 +0100
James,

here is a list of what I think is a must as far as the Cisco MIBs are
concerned :

CISCO-SMI-V1SMI.my
CISCO-TCP-MIB-V1SMI.my
CISCO-ENVMON-MIB-V1SMI.my
CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB-V1SMI.my
CISCO-FLASH-MIB-V1SMI.my
CISCO-IMAGE-MIB-V1SMI.my
CISCO-CONFIG-MAN-MIB-V1SMI.my

These MIBs are available on the Cisco WEB site :
http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs/v1/

of course, other MIBs could be included too but I think they are more
customer dependent (I mean some sort of MIBs such as those for DLSw+ etc. :
only the guys that use DLSW+ will need them).

Hope this helps,
Bernard Baudoux
Fortis Bank.