CiscoWorks and Traffic Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: CiscoWorks and Traffic Monitoring
From: Scott Hammons <SHammons@MCBRIDE.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:22:26 -0700
Hello,

I know CiscoWorks 2000 has been a big topic lately, but I have one more
question.  It seems to me based on previous notes posted that you do not
want CiscoWorks and Netview on the same machine.  I just want to confirm
this with those of you who have integrated these two products.

I also have a question concerning traffic monitoring.  How do I turn off the
messages so I don't see them pop up on the screen?  I'm monitoring the
interface traffic on one router and I keep getting the messages box popping
up.

Thanks.

Scott Hammons
McBride and Associates