Re: NV6 for NT - nvpage

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV6 for NT - nvpage
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:01:08 -0500

Someone else may know. The short answer is: I don't know.  How the guys who
ported this to NT intended for this to work I cannot tell you, because it is not
a feature of the UNIX code from which it is derived.   And I don't use it or
know anyone else who does.

That is  the syntax that the command is designed for and in that case the server
default is irrelevant.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com> on 03/08/2000 01:29:51 PM