RE: NV6 for NT - nvpage

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NV6 for NT - nvpage
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:58:38 -0600
Thanks James.

I think just the threat of doing a 'trace' must have fixed it or else
hitting the correct sequence of events (ovstop, change nvpagerd carrier,
edit nv.carriers, power on/off modem, ovstart, .etc...)

But it's working now.

What started it was the upgrade to version-6 initialized nv.carriers.
I had to put my original settings back into the nv.carriers file.

Thanks again.

Larry Chance