Re: Understanding the History Event's messages!!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Understanding the History Event's messages!!!
From: Marcelo Pastre <mpastre@power.ufscar.br>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:12:19 -0300
James,
I didn't understand what you say in the last e-mail...
I haven't experience with NetView.
Sorry....
There are some description in the NetView Administrator's manual that i
don't understand the meaning this for my network, ie. ,
If this event is god or bad or irrelevant or implicate something, understand...
I need to learn, ok!!!!

Regards,
Marcelo.