Re: Netview Source IDs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Source IDs
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:15:33 -0500

Sorry, Stephan.   I don't know what you are asking.
You can define any source character you like.  Then you can provide your people
with a list of what they mean.  Or were you asking how to update the man page
for trapd.conf?   If not, what are you trying to update?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Stephan Schwalb <sschwalb@debis.de> on 03/13/2000 01:45:05 PM