Re: RIM -- Problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: RIM -- Problems
From: Michael Gutteridge <mikeg@halcyon.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:26:02 -0800
The two blank lines are, as near as I can tell, merely for aesthetics.

Where you've got "SYBASEDB" is the RIM object name- I am highly suspect of
this name. Traditionally it is "netview@servername" where servername is
the FQDN of the NetView server. Try changing it. The username only applies
to the RIM object you created, and isn't part of this file.

There is (I believe) a way to list the RIM objects configured, but I don't
know what that is.  I think it is related to "wgetrim".  You should be
able to use "wgetrim <RIM Object Name>" to see the username configured in
the RIM object.

Sorry I can't be more specific: I'm still new to TME, and it's been a few
weeks since I did the DB integration....

Mike