Netview/Oracle question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview/Oracle question
From: Matthew Clayton <matthew.clayton@ENTERPRISEWORKS.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:42:00 -0600
Hello All!

I am using the "trapsql -C -v" command to take my snapshot of the data
and clear the database. It appears to work as well. However, I am also
getting a couple of messages such as the following:

Message Catalog System: Attempted to use TME message catalog software to
access /usr/lib/nls/msg/En_US/reldbappls.cat which is not a valid TME
message catalog.
Moving the TME message catalog directory to the front of NLSPATH may
correct this problem.

How can I correct this? I already moved the directory but I still get
it. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Matthew Clayton