RE: Netview/Oracle question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Netview/Oracle question
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:33:20 -0500

Could this have something to do with what your LANG environment
variable is set to? When you have the Tivoli desktop up, check and
see that basic Tivoli help works. If you launch the Tivoli configuration
dialog for Netview, does help work on those functions? Is this one of
those configurations where Netview is not on the TMR server?  I don't
know the answer, I'm just fishing.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Matthew Clayton <matthew.clayton@ENTERPRISEWORKS.com>@tkg.com on 03/20/2000