Modifying an objects Capabilities

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Modifying an objects Capabilities
From: "Steve Stamper" <sstamper@foremost.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:21:04 -0500
I have 2 Compaq servers installed and configured identical.  First shows up
as as up/normal (green) and the second shows up unknown (blue).  I have
deleted the second object (stopped netmon, deleted the second from maps,
ovtopofix -a, and restared netmon) and it 're-discoveres' it again as
unknown.  After a little deeper investigation, I found that the second has
the "isPC" and "isIP" Capabilities in the Object Description set to false.
I'm not sure what set them but how can I change these?

Thanks all for your help!
Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI