Re:trapd.log item (ovotpofix output)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re:trapd.log item (ovotpofix output)
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:56:52 -0500

Steve, some of those go away by themselves when you open the map,
through the synchronization process. It is best to check, though, because
sometimes they don't, and you have to act on them. I usually find that
those
are the ones with extra numbers stuck onto the ends of the Selection Names,
and they show up in Locate as long as you are using the wildcard option.
Check the ovtopofix output again and see if they are gone now.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Steve Stamper" <sstamper@foremost.com>@tkg.com on 03/23/2000 04:14:52 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com