Collection Group Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Collection Group Problem
From: Jean.M.SCHMIDT@odot.state.or.us
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:18:51 -0800
I have created a collection group of routers to measure locIfInBitsSec. But
collection is not collecting any data when I view in snmpCollect.

This is what I have done...
Collection setup with String Attr: 'Selection Name'~DMV' and 'isCisco'=True
Bool attr: 'isNode'=True.

Selected Test and displays all the nodes that I need collected. Accessed
Collection and Thresholds and I add the collection group to locIfInBitsSec
was previously defined by 2 other nodes that do not match the collection
criteria. It's a simple collection, store, no thresholds, all instances.
When I
select show data the original 2 nodes display data for instances but the
collection group nodes are not displayed.

The Test button on the MIB Object Collection Summary is deselected so I am
unable to test to verify collection.

The correct Apply and Ok buttons were selected, all my daemons are running,
collections from individual nodes are being collect.  No messages in the
trace log. Able to snmpwalk to thenode.

Any suggestions on why this data will not display when I select "show data".

Thanks for you help in advance!

Jean Schmidt
ODOT Network Management
503 986-3245