Re: DMI support with NetView 6K

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: DMI support with NetView 6K
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:03:22 -0500
A retired IBM architect pointed out to me that DMI is alive and well on the
NetView for NT side of the house as WEBM support.  Thanks, Bill.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

---------------------- Forwarded by James Shanks/Tivoli Systems on 03/28/2000

Bill Evans <wvevans@attglobal.net> on 03/27/2000 07:53:49 PM

Please respond to wvevans@prodigy.net