Re: NV 6.0 server update

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV 6.0 server update
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@datasys.cz>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:06:49 +0200
Hello, Amy;
I encountered the same error and by viewing the prereq script I found yesterday
which fileset had to be additionally
installed. :-)
The error message concerned only LANG and locale env so I think it is a little
bit misleading since all the locale
variables were set to En_US and bos.msg.En_US.rte  fileset is not installed
with bos.loc.pc_compat.En_US.

Thanks for your advice,
Best regards,
Vladimir.