NetView 6.0 for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView 6.0 for NT
From: "Algie Bryant" <a.bryant@ais-nms.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:23:24 -0400
I currently have NetView 6.0 Enterprise Edition for NT running on a Compaq
Proliant  Server using a MS SQL 7.0 database Integrated with Framework and
T/EC on NT Platforms.
I'm able to collect MIB data, but can't graph that data.  The data appears
in the Mib Data section of Mib data collection, but when I select graph I
receive
the following error:

There is no data to graph.
Select "Tools->MIB->Collect Data" to see the current collections.
Then select "Data" to view the nodes within each collection.

However, I am able to graph interface traffic on a device.  Does anyone know
of a solution to  this problem with NetView 6.0 for NT.

Algie Bryant
AIS, Inc.,
Certified Tivoli Consultant
Senior Consultant