Re: NetView 6.0 for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 6.0 for NT
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:04:29 -0400

Go to Server Setup and make sure that snmpCollect  daemon says "both internal
files and SQL database" for  where to store the data.  The grapher gets the data
from the flat files.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Algie Bryant" <a.bryant@ais-nms.com> on 04/18/2000 11:23:24 AM