RE: Collections not updated

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Collections not updated
From: "Tremblay, David A." <dtremblay@jhancock.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:28:27 -0400
Laurens,

>From what I remember from my NetView training, your collections do not
update for this first time unless you go into the containers as root.   Once
that has been done your other user map's collections will update.

David A. Tremblay                                               John Hancock
Financial Services
Lead Systems Analyst                                    Information
Technology Services
Enterprise Management Tools                     Technology Shared Services